PAWS - Parents At Work Serving
All Ursuline parents are members of PAWS, our parent-founded volunteer group.
The purpose of the group is to:
- Establish a deeper connection between Ursuline and parents.
- Build a stronger sense of community among Ursuline families.
- Support Advancement of Ursuline.
- Provide a service component for the needs of Ursuline for various events and departments of the school during the academic year.
- Promote and support parental involvement with Ursuline in various aspects including advancement, athletics and the arts.
- Foster friendships among parents and support a social environment.
- Develop personal and professional connections within the Ursuline parent community.
Together we can make a difference and build a stronger and more connected Ursuline community. There are a variety of ways to become involved, allowing you to decide on the level of commitment that works for you.
PAWS Leadership Team:
Janice Fahy P'17, '19
Mary-Ellen Gioioso P'14, '16, '21
Kate Gormley P'17, '19
Questions about PAWS?
Please contact the Leadership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to volunteer?
Let us know what event(s), committee(s), or task(s) you are interested in by completing the form below. We look forward to working with you!