Thank you for your interest in employment at Ursuline Academy. All teaching, administrative and staff positions will be posted on this page as they become available.
Ursuline Academy seeks faculty and staff who meet a high standard of professional and personal excellence in their work. Together, we work to inspire students to thrive in the classroom and beyond.
If you are interested in applying for an open position, please take note of the contact information associated with each post and reach out to that individual via email, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.
- Works with our student athletes to increase their level of play.
- Plans and schedules a regular program of practices during the season.
- Oversees the safety conditions of the facility or areas where the students practice/play.
- Maintains accurate records and results of game contests.
- Enforces discipline and sportsmanship at all times.
- Works closely with the Athletic Director and staff in scheduling all contests as well as putting a program in place with our Trainer to reduce chances of injury.
- Develops a communication process to keep parents and school informed of program's achievements.
- Sailing: The coach will work in conjunction with the Sailing Coach at St. Sebastian's School, and will be required to transport team members to sailing sessions in school-provided vehicle.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- CPR, FIRST AID, AED/Concussion Course certification required.
- Good communication skills and work ethic.
- Candidate subject to CORI/Background check as well as being fingerprinted.