Click here to register for Reunion
A Virtual Event on Saturday, September 25, 2021
As an Ursuline alumna, you are a part of a proud tradition of Ursuline education in the Greater Boston area that began in 1947. From the halls of the Academy, Ursuline alumnae go forth into the world with passion, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed. The Alumnae Office celebrates the sisterhood of the Ursuline alumnae community by bringing alumnae together to build connections with each other and the Academy.
Do you want to know what's going on at Ursuline? Our goal is to stay in touch with all of our alumnae in as many ways as we can. Here's what we do right now.
- The Ursuline website (right here!) The alumnae page on the Ursuline Academy website will always provide information and links to special events for alums.
- Facebook. Ursuline has two active Facebook accounts. Our public page is Ursuline Academy-Dedham and our alumnae page (for graduates of UA Dedham only!) is Ursuline Dedham-Alumnae. Join them both!
- Instagram. Follow us on Instagram for news and fun facts about Ursuline Academy.
- Email. If we have a current email address, we will email you our Alumnae Newsletter, The Plaid Grad, four times a year. We will also send emails to alert you about upcoming events, important news, announcements, or holiday greetings for the community.
- Mail. Each year we publish our print magazine, Serviam, and send it to all current alumnae addresses on file. We also send postcard reminders before reunions and other big events.
Keep in touch! We can't tell you what's going on if we don't know how to reach you!
- Get started with the Quick Contact Update right on this page! So easy!
- Click here for our full Alumnae Update Form to update your address, phone, and email, along with education and professional information.
- Is there another way you'd like us to reach out? Email the Alumnae office at email@example.com or call us at 781-493-7713 to let us know.
There are lots of ways you can get involved!
Serve as Class Agent
Ursuline Academy's Class Agents help to build, inform, unify, and motivate classes for a stronger Ursuline by making person-to-person connections -- the basis of a truly connected and engaged community. Our goal is to have 2-3 agents for every class. Sign up with a friend, and together, bring your class closer by helping them to stay in touch with Ursuline. If you'd like to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Class Agents also act as a “think tank” for the Office of Advancement as we work to establish a formal Alumnae Association.
Be a Mentor
So many of you are doing wonderful things in your life. Share your knowledge and experience with our young women at a student event, or at a parent event. If you are in a position to do so, offer an internship to a student. If you have professional insights you would like to share with our current students in a virtual event, please email Susan Hehir at email@example.com.
Celebrate the Feast of St. Angela
Each year on January 27th, we ask our alumnae to plan a get-together with other UA alumnae to celebrate the legacy of St. Angela Merici, and send us photos to share with our community. Keep the Ursuline momentum going with your classmates!
Susan Hehir, Director of Alumnae Relations