Fall Tryout Information
Fall team sports offered at Ursuline Academy include cross country, field hockey, soccer, and swimming & diving.
** Volleyball has moved to the Fall II season (Feb 22-April 25, 2021) **
Participation in a sport at any level previously, or attendance at any camp or clinic, does not guarantee a student a place on a team. In order to be considered for any team, a student should attend tryout sessions.
In order to participate in fall tryouts, all athletes must have submitted the following paperwork by August 7, 2020 :
- Documentation of a physical examination completed within the past 13 months and turned into the school nurse.
- Emergency Medical Authorization form signed by a parent or guardian (due once per school year)
- Athletic Waiver form (due once per school year)
- Handbook Certification form (due once per school year)
(Items 2, 3, and 4 should be turned in to the Athletics Department)
- Pre-participation Head Injury Form (online submission due once per season )
- Note: ImPACT Baseline testing (once every 2 years) has been postponed for the time being and will resume at a later date. Any questions please email email@example.com.
Forms can be downloaded from the Athletic Forms page. Parents/guardians: please make every effort to have these forms submitted by August 7nd to ensure your student-athlete is cleared to participate at tryouts.
Any athlete who needs an inhaler must have it with her.
**Please note that dates and times are subject to change, so please be sure to double-check before tryouts begin.
For any additional information, please contact Athletic Director Mike O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 781-493-6413.