Fall Tryout Information
Fall team sports offered at Ursuline Academy include cross country, field hockey, soccer, swimming & diving, and volleyball.
Participation in a sport at any level previously, or attendance at any camp or clinic, does not guarantee a student a place on a team. In order to be considered for any team, a student should attend tryout sessions.
In order to participate in fall tryouts, all athletes must have submitted the following paperwork by August 7, 2021 :
- Documentation of a physical examination completed within the past 13 months and turned into the school nurse.
- Emergency Medical Authorization form signed by a parent or guardian (due once per school year)
- Athletic Waiver form (due once per school year)
- Handbook Certification form (due once per school year)
(Items 2, 3, and 4 should be turned in to the Athletics Department)
- Pre-participation Head Injury Form (online submission due once per season )
- ImPACT Baseline testing is required of all student athletes (due once every 2 years). Please reach out to Ms. Kim Munsey via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment. Testing will be held on Monday, August 23 and Tuesday, August 24. Appointments are offered every half hour from 10 AM-2:30 PM.
Forms can be downloaded from the Athletic Forms page. Parents/guardians: please make every effort to have these forms submitted by August 7nd to ensure your student-athlete is cleared to participate at tryouts.
Any athlete who needs an inhaler must have it with her.
**Please note that dates and times are subject to change, so please be sure to double-check before tryouts begin.
For any additional information, please contact Athletic Director Mike O’Connor at email@example.com or at 781-493-6413.