Winter Tryout Information
Winter team sports offered at Ursuline Academy include Basketball, Ice Hockey, Skiing, and Indoor Track & Field. Students in Grades 7 through 12 may try out for a sport. A limited number of juniors may be considered for a Junior Varsity team at the coaching staff’s discretion. Participation in a sport at any level previously, or attendance at any camp or clinic, does not guarantee a student a place on a team. In order to be considered for any team, a student should attend tryout sessions.
In order to participate in Winter tryouts, all athletes must have previously passed the following paperwork in by November 16, 2021:
- Documentation of a physical examination completed within the past 13 months and turned into the school nurse.
- Emergency Medical Authorization form signed by a parent or guardian (due once per school year)
- Athletic Waiver form (due once per school year)
- Handbook Certification form (due once per school year)
(Items 2, 3 and 4 should be turned into the Athletic Director)
- Pre-Participation Head Injury Form (Online Submission- Due once per season)
- Contact Kim Munsey to schedule a time for ImPact Baseline testing (once every 2 years). Email email@example.com or see Kim after school for an appointment.
Forms can be downloaded from the Handbook and Forms page.
Any athlete who needs an inhaler must have it with her. Parents/Guardians: please make every effort to have these forms in by November 16th (to ensure your student-athlete is cleared to participate at tryouts).
**Please note that dates and times are subject to change, so please be sure to double check before tryouts begin on November 29th. **
For any additional information, please contact Mr. O’Connor, the Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 781-493-6413.