Ursuline Academy serves a hot lunch each day in the cafeteria, which is affectionately known as the "Tea Room." (Although tea is not actually served in the Tea Room, really delicious bagels and muffins are popular at morning break!)
Ursuline Academy partners with SLA Management, Inc., a custom school food service management company that focuses exclusively on K-12 educational institutions, dedicated to providing high quality, nutritious, and cost-efficient meal programs. Their approach includes:
- Chef-inspired meals using only high-quality, fresh ingredients.
- Locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible.
- A daily selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as fresh-baked breads daily.
- Dishes approved by a registered dietitian.
- Vegetarian-friendly options.
At lunch time, a hot entree, grilled paninis, assorted wraps, salads, and flatbreads are offered daily, as well as grab-and-go options.
Lunch Program for 2020-2021
For the school year 2020-2021, during our concurrent/hybrid model of learning, students will return to their Enrichment Block for lunch and will eat in their classrooms with their teacher. Current families can click here to access full details on menus, funding accounts, and health and safety protocols