Welcome to the Ursuline Academy Health Office. Located across from the Main Office in Room 110, the Health Office is staffed by a registered nurse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. and provides the following services for students:
- Assessment and care of illness or injury occurring during the school day
- Medication administration as prescribed by a licensed health care provider
- Management of students with specialized health care needs
- Individualized health care planning
- Maintenance of student health records
- Health counseling and health promotion
- Communicable disease prevention and control
- Emergency preparedness and response
Absences and Dismissals
Parents/Guardians are reminded to call the attendance line at 781-801-1589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any absences, tardies or dismissals for the day by 8:15 a.m. In order for an appointment to be considered excused, a doctor/dentist/ortho note to the office must be provided upon return; otherwise, the absence will count towards detention.
Health Information Requirements - Must be reviewed by parents and guardians each year.
Allergy/Anaphylaxis Action Plan - Must be completed by physicians and parents of students with allergies.
Authorization for Medication Administration - Must be completed by a licensed prescriber and a parent/guardian of students who require medication administration during the school day.